We work how you work.
Mastering better speech is a process that takes dedication and practice on both the instructor’s and student’s parts. We’re here to give you the tools and techniques to master better speech, to reduce your accent or deliver more engaging presentations, whatever your needs. Our process is part diagnostic, part prescriptive, and lots of practice.
To assess your needs we:
- Conduct a face-to-face interview over the internet or in person for about an hour.
- Ask questions to understand your career, your goals, and your personal skills.
- Use the information and our observations during the interview to diagnose major and minor issues you might not have been aware of.
To conduct your sessions we:
- Determine how many sessions you require, usually between 8 to 20.
- Create at least 5 hours of homework per session for easy and fun ways to practice your new skills.
- Participate in constant, constructive feedback
How we work:
Your sessions will be in-person, on the webcam or a combination of the two. Webcam sessions are very simple to set-up. If you don’t have a webcam they are easy to obtain and set up. We can meet on a variety of messenger programs: Skype, oovoo, MSN, AOL to name a few.
Schedule your FREE introductory consultation now.